By: Anonymous: Asia Riding Adventure () Wednesday, 14 October 2015 @ 10:50 AM ICT (Read 288 times)
Asia Riding Adventure organises a Charity Ride the 12th and 13th december to Ban Thung Yao School.
A good way to mix self giving and pleasure !!
This fundraising event is a sponsored motorbike ride from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi and back. Its purpose is to raise 50,000 Thai Baht for renewing Kinder garden classrooms as well as a first aid room at Ban Thung Yao School, Kanchanaburi.
12 December 2015:
- 07.00 am Meeting at the Touring Company’s premise for a short briefing
- 07.30 am. - 09.00 am. Ride to the Donmuen Saduak floating market (100 KM)
- 10.30 am. - 12.30 am. Ride to Ban Thung Yao School (100 KM)
- 12.30 am. - 13.30 pm. Hand-over ceremony at the Ban Thung Yao school
- 13.30 pm. - 14.30 am. Lunch at the Ban Thung Yao school
- 14.30 am. - 16.00 am. Riding along the Srinakarin Dam (85 KM)
- 16.00 am. - 16.30 pm. Coffee break
- 16.30 pm. - 17.30 pm. Ride towards the resort and check-in (40 KM)
- 17:30 pm. – 19:00 pm. Leisure time
- 19:00 pm. – 21:30 pm. Dinner & Party
13 December 2015:
- 07.00 am. - 10.30 am. Breakfast and Check out
11.00 am. - 12.00 pm. Ride toward the bridge over the river kwai (70 KM)
- 12.00 pm. – 14.00pm Lunch on the river in a fish restaurant
- 14.00 pm. – 16.30pm Ride back to Bangkok (150 KM)
Participation fee per rider around 2,300 THB including
- Guide on a motorbike
- One overnight stay with breakfast in Kanchanaburi
- Lunch at the Ban Thung Yao School on the 12th of December