By: Anonymous: BikeSeller ()  Monday, 06 July 2015 @ 04:52 PM ICT (Read 643 times)  


Can anyone help me what documents are required for the seller to provide to successfully execute a name transfer.

I have a workpermit (which has just expired), Passport & visa and have signed the transfer paper (1 form).

I have also handed over the greenbook.

Is that sufficient or is anything else required to be provided to the buyer ?

Leaving country. So your expert advice welcome.


By: news (offline)  Monday, 06 July 2015 @ 05:27 PM ICT  

You will need to go to the Department of Land Transport. Fill out the transfer papers. and pay the transfer costs. You will need copies of passports and licenses. plus take the originals just to make sure, and of course the registration book. A fairly quick and painless procedure



Group Comfort
: +34
Registered:: 27/08/07

Posts: 2028
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1