The Shark motorcycle helmets come indeed with 5-years warranty, and I can also understand that if one retailer go's out of business for one reason or an other an other retailer refuse to offer service.
Therefore, if you have any problem with a Shark motorcycle helmet you bought from a official Thai Shark dealer who is out of business, you should contact the official Thai Shark distributor.
Sylvang Supply Cc., Ltd, is the official Thai distributor for Shark motorcycle helmets and you can reach them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is runned for the last 5 years by a French guy and he is a serious business person, so I'm sure that he will assist you in your warranty claim.
Please keep us informed about your warranty claim.
Anonymous. FYI Here are your exclusions so you don't go chasing rainbows.
This warranty only covers problems related to materials or manufacturing. SHARK cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following cases:
Any damage following:
1) a fall or accident
2) a technical modification made by the user or a third party (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.)
3) use of or contact with: harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source
4) incorrect use: abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater), lack of maintenance or care
5) ageing due to normal wear of the inner fabrics or foams, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.)
6) abnormal and prolonged exposure to ultra-violet light, in particular for the decorative colours.
In addition, SHARK cannot consider subjective considerations related to use of the helmet as defects covered by the warranty: problems with comfort, size, noise or whistling, aerodynamics, etc.
SHARK cannot be held liable for the temporary non-availability of the helmet while it is being enhanced to satisfy the needs of its owner.
In all cases, the maximum warranty period is 5 years. Replacement of a component during this period does not prolong this period.
If it is something simply likely they will send you the parts from France.