By: Anonymous: Bikesale ()  Thursday, 07 May 2015 @ 09:33 PM ICT (Read 714 times)  

I have a big bike with an aftermarket exhaust pipe, and I have to get to the Department of Land Transport to get the motorcycle transferred to a new owner. They demand to inspect the motorcycle before transfer!

Should I worry, the motorcycle has an aftermarket exhaust pipe and has some other modifications, like the directional lights are not original!!!

By: Maintenance (offline)  Thursday, 07 May 2015 @ 09:38 PM ICT  

We assume that the Original Post means for DLT is the Thai Department of Land Transport.



Group Comfort
: +3
Registered:: 27/05/09

Posts: 52
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1