By: squareflips (offline)  Thursday, 15 January 2015 @ 11:44 AM ICT (Read 752 times)  

Its been almost a year since I bought my bike. Its now time to renew the what I believe is the registration (tax?) and 3rd party insurance. What is this procedure called in Thai? I plan on doing this in the Mo Chit branch so any tips on the procedures for this particular branch? ie: building, floor, etc. Any information will be much appreciated. Thanks!



Group Comfort
: +2
Registered:: 16/01/14

Posts: 13
By: Anonymous: Bob ()  Thursday, 15 January 2015 @ 07:29 PM ICT  

You can also do it at the nearest "official" post office. Often less crowded than the local Department of Land Transport

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1


How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

  •  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Other polls | 8,768 votes | 21 Comments
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association
There are no upcoming events
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
My Account