By: Anonymous: Charles ()  Saturday, 21 July 2012 @ 12:50 PM ICT (Read 4770 times)  

I have a Jonway scooter and would like to know from who I can buy spare parts. The dealer in Pattaya is since we bought the scoot disappeared

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 24 July 2012 @ 06:36 AM ICT  

Official the company representing Jonway in Thailand is called China Thai Automobil Co., Ltd., but what I hear they lately concentrate more on Jonway cars than scooters.

Anyway you can contact them 02-9963709 extension 10 (and probably not speak that much English).



Group Comfort
: +34
Registered:: 27/08/07

Posts: 2025
By: Anonymous: YY150 ()  Sunday, 25 November 2012 @ 03:55 PM ICT  

I have a Jonway Crizzy 150 and one of the front fork seals is currently leaking anybody knows where I can buy new fork seals?

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1


Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

  •  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Other polls | 208 votes | 0 Comments
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association
There are no upcoming events
What's New
No New Items
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
My Account