Hi, I own a Honda sonic 125 year 2005 and live in england, I need to replace the steering head bearings but am having trouble finding the right parts in the uk,, I would really apprcaite if anyone on this froum can help me.....
By: news (online) Tuesday, 29 July 2014 @ 05:39 AM ICT
The parts that involve the steering head bearings are;
- Part Nr. 06531-KW6-840 Bearing series # 8 (2 pieces),
- Part Nr 50301-268-010 Neck bearing rails (2 pieces),
- Part Nr. 53211-268-010 Neck bearings on the rail (1 piece),
- Part Nr. 53212-200-000 The lower neck bearing rails (1 piece),
- Part Nr. 53214-200-000 Dust seal [1 piece],
- Part Nr. 96211-08000 Round rollers(36 pieces).
In England you can get this parts at any Honda motorcycle dealer as they're the same on the Honda CBR125R, CBF125 or NSR125 which is/was sold in the UK.