By: Anonymous: patrick ()  Thursday, 31 May 2012 @ 08:40 PM ICT (Read 2900 times)  

is it true that an expat that has workpermit for more than 5 years can buy a bike on finance ?
thx, patrick

By: news (offline)  Friday, 01 June 2012 @ 09:56 AM ICT  

It’s true, if you have a work permit, and a visa other than a tourist visa you can apply for financing. Still most finance companies want you to have a guarantor and 25 to 30 percent down payment.

Yamaha big bike want the following documents; copy of passport and visa, copy of work permit. Salary certificate together with copy of bank statement of bank book for the previous 6 months, proof of address with a map of your location, last month original salary slip, down payment of 25% and a guarantor to sign.

Nothing about 5 years employment, but then so many financing companies and rules so who knows maybe another company wants it.



Group Comfort
: +34
Registered:: 27/08/07

Posts: 1985
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1


How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

  •  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Other polls | 8,777 votes | 21 Comments
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association
There are no upcoming events
What's New
Comments  last 2 days
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
My Account