For everybody interested in the new Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere, Touratech Thailand has also made some nice aftermarket accessories available in Thailand.
Click on picture to see bigger
- Side stand base extension for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere (price 1494 THB)
- Luggage rack for Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere (price 4194 THB)
- Spoiler for windscreen, lockable for Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere (price 5400 THB)
- Crash Bars *Stainless Steel* for Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere (price 14900 THB)
- Tank bag, “Black Edition” for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere *water repellent* (price 10794 THB)
- Zega Pro 31/38 liter, Aluminium pannier system for Yamaha XT1200Z Supertenere (price 47700 THB)
And probably another 100 accessories for the newly to be introduced Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere
During the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival in CentralWorld, downtown Bangkok Yamaha already showed the XT1200 Super Tenere, but then they had little information and could not say if they would introduce the big Yamaha Adventure bike in Thailand.
The Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival
By: Anonymous: David () Friday, 23 March 2012 @ 08:19 PM ICT
Yes, I was there and asked them.
At that time they appeared to have no idea if it would come and actually suggested it may not.
So, I'm one who is delighted it is here.
The BMW 1200 needs competition here, as do the BMW dealer network.
Welcome Tenere; if the price is right I will be in for a closer look.
The Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere comes in two models/prices the first is the "A" model/price which is 890,000 THB and the second model/price is the "B" which is 840,000 THB.
At the moment I'm not 100% sure what exactly the difference is between the two, I would suggest that it's ABS and none-ABS... But so far as I know the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere is always equipped with ABS....
More information regarding the different models follows....