By: Anonymous: toshi ()  Tuesday, 20 March 2012 @ 12:13 PM ICT (Read 1672 times)  

Im Japanese.But living in Thailand.
Me and My friend want Sale New Big Bike from Japan.
We use a Economic Partnership Agreement,Japan-Thai.
If use this one maybe Probably a tax becomes cheap.
If interested in New Big Bike please tell to me.
If nine persons needed gather, it will order from Japan.

Thank you.


By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Tuesday, 20 March 2012 @ 12:18 PM ICT  

The free-trade-agreement between Thailand and Japan are limited to 250cc motorcycles, you can import the big bikes as parts to benefit from the free-trade-agreement but than you could never legally register the motorcycle as the importer has not be licensed or registered by the Thai government to be an official builder of motor-vehicles...

So please explain....



Group Comfort
: +30
Registered:: 21/09/07

Posts: 357
By: Anonymous: Toshi ()  Saturday, 24 March 2012 @ 01:10 AM ICT  

Thank you for replay.

Japan side does not have a law top problem.
It is already exporting to Indonesia.
Moreover, we use not FTA but EPA.
The Thailand side is looking for the present import vicarious execution contractor.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1