By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 12 December 2011 @ 07:47 PM ICT (Read 3522 times)  

Hello can anybody help me with this one ,Where are victory motorbikes made and where are most of the parts made,

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Monday, 12 December 2011 @ 08:49 PM ICT  

Victory Motorcycles is a daughter company of Polaris Industries, and is based in Spirit Lake, Iowa, United States. Most production of the motorcycles is still done in the USA.

A quote from historical records... "Victory Motorcycles, seeking to diversify its product line, and observing the sales enjoyed by Harley-Davidson and other manufacturers, the company decided to produce a large motorcycle built entirely in the United States"

Additional to Victory Motorcycles, Polaris Industries also bought in April this year Indian Motorcycle Limited.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: andyc (offline)  Tuesday, 13 December 2011 @ 09:27 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

Victory Motorcycles is a daughter company of Polaris Industries, and is based in Spirit Lake, Iowa, United States. Most production of the motorcycles is still done in the USA.

A quote from historical records... "Victory Motorcycles, seeking to diversify its product line, and observing the sales enjoyed by Harley-Davidson and other manufacturers, the company decided to produce a large motorcycle built entirely in the United States"

Additional to Victory Motorcycles, Polaris Industries also bought in April this year Indian Motorcycle Limited.

Thanks for that had a customer here the other day ,he told me he bought the bike in England,looked nice not like the plat@~'? he shipped it out here to Thailand still with the English plates.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

•  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 8,355 votes | 19 Comments
TMEA MEMBER