By: Anonymous: nick ()  Sunday, 04 September 2011 @ 04:34 PM ICT (Read 3478 times)  

i wish to import a Yamaha Raptor 700 from UK to Thailand. can anyone advise me on how best to do this, also an agent.I have lived in los for over a year but now sadly back working in UK with my Thai wife. would like this bike in Thailand for my hols

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 04 September 2011 @ 04:47 PM ICT  

You can import the Yamaha Raptor 700 much easier than any motorcycle, as you can classify it as farm equipment. Still you will never get the Yamaha Raptor 700 legally road worthy in Thailand.



Group Comfort
: +34
Registered:: 27/08/07

Posts: 2028
By: Anonymous: NICK ()  Tuesday, 06 September 2011 @ 11:17 PM ICT  

thanks,but how do i actually go about importing i need an agent first,then ship it?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Wednesday, 14 September 2011 @ 10:26 AM ICT  

To import the Yamaha Raptor 700 Quad you should hire a freight and service company, some people like to do customs clearing by themselves but most of the time that turns out to be a bad choice.

This is a motorcycle website, and a Quad is not considered a motorcycle according to the Thai law so we not go to much into the details of importing it, but you need to be aware that you will never be able to ride/drive it legally on a public road.

Basically you can use any shipping agent which is also capable to do the paperwork at the Thai customs. We can recommend :

Lotus Freight and Services Corp. Ltd
507/31 Thaicen Tower
3rd Floor, Soi Sathupradit 31
Sathupradit Rd., Chongnonsee,
Yannawa, Bangkok
Tel. +66 (0)2 674-3299
Mr. Pratchyawut
email: pratchyawut(at)



Group Comfort
: +30
Registered:: 21/09/07

Posts: 357
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1