By: davidstipek (offline)  Sunday, 24 April 2011 @ 01:04 PM ICT (Read 985 times)  

I need to remove carb from intake and install an extender.

I need to set carb at a 90 degree (approximately) be cause engine at a slight incline. This way I can install and angle intake to left then reinstall Card and level floats.

would need to have 22cm female (with plastic gasket installed) to clamp on to original Intake male fitting. Other end needs to have 22cm male end to clamp carb onto.

This is for a y-80 Yamaha




Group Comfort
: +2
Registered:: 25/01/11

Posts: 85
1 posts :: Page 1 of 1