By: Anonymous: Stefan ()  Monday, 11 October 2010 @ 04:36 AM ICT (Read 1922 times)  

Hi all,
did somebody know for how long is the temporary import dokument vaild that you
get at the Thai borders when you come in with a forein vehicle ?
The bike has also with a Carnet de Passage but the Thai coustoms normaly
not stamp this paper.


By: Anonymous: mickey price ()  Monday, 11 October 2010 @ 12:06 PM ICT  

Six months for temporary import, no need for Carnet.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1