By: Anonymous: Biking Retiree ()  Monday, 19 April 2010 @ 10:47 PM ICT (Read 1760 times)  

I need advice on how to import my used bike across the Thai-Malaysian border at Sadau for use in Bangkok as I have a yearly Non-immigration "O" visa. What are the chances of applying for an extension to keep the bike in Bangkok? Should I opt to have a Thai license plate, what are the procedures?

1 posts :: Page 1 of 1


Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

  •  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Other polls | 150 votes | 0 Comments
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association
There are no upcoming events
What's New
Stories  last 2 days
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
My Account