By: Anonymous: Komprama ()  Friday, 16 April 2010 @ 05:46 PM ICT (Read 2255 times)  

Smile Hi , I 'm living in Sai Gon- Viet Nam . This is the first time that i`m join this forum and I would like to have some advice for me to do :
-Now , I have a yamaha Exciter 135 in Viet Nam (the same model Spark 135 in Thai) . So I want to modify or upgade my yamaha 135 to 135i (Spark 135i ). What could i do ? what is the document shuld i have to read ? If I go to Thai Land - where I can buy the part or accessories to modify about this ?
I plan to go to Bangkok in Midle of May 2010 . My email :

Many thanks .

By: Anonymous: Chanin ()  Saturday, 17 April 2010 @ 10:39 AM ICT  

The main question is why do you want to change to fuel-injection? Modifying a none fuel-injection model to a fuel-injection model costs considerable, so if your motivation is increasing performance you better stay with the carburetor and modify from that point.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1