Suzuki India Introducing the Hayabusa and Intruder M1800R


Suzuki Motorcycle India today launched Suzuki's first super-premium motorcycle brands Hayabusa and Intruder M 1800 R for the Indian market.

Suzuki Motor (Japan) is for 74 percent owned by Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan, and the remaining 26 percent equity is in the hands of the family of director Satya Sheel.

With the launch of these Suzuki models, Suzuki became the third motorcycle company after Yamaha and Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati to roll out high-end super performance motorcycles in India.
Suzuki has already received bookings for 28 units of the new models. 'These two are 2009 models launched this year. Once we see demand for these models picking up, we will launch more models from the GSX family in the next six months,' said Atul Gupta, VP sales and marketing for Suzuki Motorcycle India.

Yamaha launched the YZF-R1 and MT01 last year and Ducati rolled out about seven models this year. While Yamaha's models are priced similar to the Suzuki prices, Ducati motorcycles price range is somewhat higher. Precision Motors, which handles the sales of Ducati motorcycles in India, said it sold less than 50 units this year.

Honda plans to launch its own powerful motorcycles up to 800cc category in the first quarter of next year for whole Southeast Asia

Tag: Suzuki India Hayabusa Indruder M1800R Yamaha Ducati
  • Currently 0.00/5
Rating: 0.00/5 (0 votes cast)

Share It!

Advertising

Poll

How many times have you crashed your motorcycle in the last three years?

  •  Never
  •  Once
  •  Twice
  •  Three times
  •  Four times
  •  Five times
  •  More than 6 times
  •  More than 10 times
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 8,355 votes | 19 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association
Events
Site Events
Wednesday 30-Nov - Monday 12-Dec
What's New
Comments  last 2 days
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
Motorcycle Thailand on Facebook
My Account